UltraMeal® Cardio 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of Acacia nilotica extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Cardio 360°, along with a low-glycemic-load diet and exercise program, have been clinically shown in a preliminary study▲ to:
➤ Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
➤ Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
➤ Increase HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Cardio 360° provides:
- 15 g of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving.The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- High quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Proprietary formula features SKRMs—reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and acacia—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features a proprietary blend of soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides a heart-healthy meal option with a good source of fiber and foundation nutrition.
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate†† (soy), fructose, Dutch processed cocoa, plant sterols (soy), dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, olive oil, soy fiber (soy), magnesium citrate, silica, inulin, proprietary blend▲▲ of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica‡) bark and heartwood extract], lecithin (soy), magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, guar gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
This product is Gluten Free.
THE NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PANEL OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RECOMMENDS A HEALTHY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE, ALONG WITH THE CONSUMPTION OF 2 GRAMS OF PLANT STEROLS AND 10-25 GRAMS OF FIBER DAILY, TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 52 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size:About 2 Scoops (52 g)
Directions:Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of UltraMeal PLUS 360° (52 g) into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.